Hello to all my readers. 

Today I'm going to talk about the best concert ever.





I went to three concerts in my life, Kudai, One Direction, and Harry Styles: Live on Tour but the best concert is One Direction in the Estadio Nacional in 2014, I was 13 years old, I was a big fan of them and I was "Directioner", I went with my mother because I was very young, I went on May 1st of 2014. 

One Direction, often shortened to 1D, was an English-Irish pop boy band formed in London, England in 2010.

I liked the performance and watch them, I was excited and so happy. I knew all songs and obviously, I sang, cried and scream for two hours straight (no joke).

I remember I was eight hours in front of the computer to buy the ticket because One Direction is my favorite band of the times.

On the day of the concert my, mom, dad and I arrived early like 11:00 am and the concert was 22:00 pm, we were all day in the Estadio Nacional and the weather was very hot, but I was very happy.







The next year one integrant decided to leave the band and the other integrants decided to have a break. Is very crazy to think if my mother didn't buy the ticket, never in my life I could have enjoyed a concert by these guys.

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos or videos of that day because I tried to enjoy the concert and the moment was unforgettable. I hope to go to the other concerts after Covid, I like Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles.






Comments

  1. Hi :), what do you like about One Direction? Something in particular that attracts you about their music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening to Harry Styles lately and well I can only say that I love him and his songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that concert, like you a lot of my friends waited in front of their pc for can buy a ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had friends who was directioners and I clearly remember how they screamed when the tour information was released! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't a fan of them, but I know the concert was amazing. Nowadays I'm a big fan of Harry Styles, I would love to see him live.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My future job