My favorite movie

Hello to all my readers, today I am writing about one of my favorites movies, Guardians of the galaxy vol.1.



For me, it is very difficult to write about one of my favorites movies, because I have a lot of movies that I would watch a thousand times.

But, this day I chose Guardians of the Galaxy vol.1, this movie was produced by Kevin Feige, the production company is Marvel Studios and it was released in 2014. It is a superhero movie stared by Chris Pratt (playing Star-Lord/ Peter Quill), Zoe Saldana (playing Gamora), Dave Bautista (playing Drax the Destroyer), Vin Diesel (voice and motion capture of Groot), Bradley Cooper (playing Rocket Raccoon), they are Guardians of Galaxy.

This movie is about a space adventure, based on the marvel comics superhero team with the same name, in this movie, they were intergalactic criminals that must work together to stop a villain.

I like this movie because I love superhero movies (and superhero comics), I love the cast and I love all the soundtrack of this movie.

My favorites kind of movies are romance, drama, fiction, action, and fantasy, I don't like horror/terror movies :(

The movie that I watched recently is "Howl's Moving Castle", is a beautiful movie and I recommended it.



 


Comments

  1. This movie is so good, I like a lot the character of Groot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of Marvel, but this movie is so good, I've seen a lot of times. I really love Groot and Gamora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a movie, I hope Rocket Racoon still alive in the 3. vol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also loved this movie, I would say that this movie is better than other movies because it is not like just action (like every super heroe movie), it also has a lot of funny scenes in which you can have a good time with everyone, I totally agree with you, this movie is amazing its soundtrack is 10/10.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job