My future job

Hello to all my readers.

Today I am going to talk about my future job.

 don't think much about my future job, because I am a second-year student in Chemistry and Pharmacy.

Well, I like all areas of pharmacy, like clinical pharmacy, community pharmacy, industrial pharmacy, or Poison control pharmacy.

But my favorite area is the industrial pharmacy (pharmaceutical industry includes research, production, packaging, quality control of pharmaceutical goods). I love to work in a laboratory with elements and compounds, so for this reason, I'd like to work in a laboratory in Germany with many scientists. Research for a new drug begins in the laboratory, and I'll be there.

In the future, I look like one of the GREATEST SCIENTISTS in the world, with my laboratory partner.

I don't like indoors, but if I work in a laboratory, I will survive indoor. :(

About the salary, I just want economic stability and certain luxuries. I would like to travel a lot in my job because I'd like to keep studying to learn more. 

I would like to do a major, especially in another country (not Chile). I would take to a major in toxicology or pharmacology. 

See you soon, bye.







Comments

  1. The truth is that that area does not attract much attention to me, but I hope you achieve everything you want and that you become the greatest scientist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A major in toxicology sounds so interesting! I hope you can carry it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work in a laboratory in Germany sound really cool!! I really hope that you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! it really seems like you want to be one of the greatest scientist of the world, I love that "go big or go home" feeling in your blog, I hope you the best for you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie