Summer

Hello to all my readers, today I am going to talk about my summer plans this year. 
Summer vacations are the most awaited time of the year in a student’s life. After a long and laborious year, we get a couple of months of free time. 

Summer is filled with blue skies and warm weather which makes it a good time to relax and travel. Our destination this year is the beach Los Molles in the V region.
 
I would like to go with my mother, my father, and my brother or with my friends.

Los Molles is a beautiful place, with diving centers, restaurants, and the most important place: Bioparque Puquén.

I want to have a great vacation with my family this year, in my summer vacations, I want to read many books, I want to swim in the sea, and I want to dive into the ocean with my dad 
Honestly, I don’t want to study in the summer, but maybe I will find a part-time job to make some money.

Summer vacation is a long time that is my own. I have the liberty of spending it, the way I want. I have planned to spend it, in a way to make myself closer to nature, observe its beauty in landscapes and creatures. I have also decided that I will learn a new thing at every opportunity that arises. 

See you in the next blog, bye.


Comments

  1. I have never heard about Los Molles but sounds so calm.
    I also want to read many books in summer! I think it's very relaxing read on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My future job